144W Lightweight, Thin, Flexible Solar Panels for LED lighting solution
Technical Date for 144W flexible solar panel:
Why flexible solar?
Flexible lightweight solar cells and modules can go where rigid glass modules can't.
This makes it possible to add solar energy generation to low load capacity roofs, structures such as carports and storage facilities, curved surfaces, vehicles, floating reservoir covers, landfill membrane covers and many other applications.
-Roofs and other structures not built to support racks & panels, such as already‐constructed carports that can be retrofitted for solar
Thin film flexible solar panel for LED Lighting industry:
For lighting applications, this means that the power generated by a flex panel is sufficient to power an LED streetlight for up to eight days, meaning even in times of inclement weather the light will be powered.
The SINOLTECH Flex panels curve around the light pole structure, eliminating the need for a separate rack. Not only does this reduce the chance of vandalism and theft, but it preserves the aesthetic appeal of the light. In addition, the manner in which the FLEX panels lay on top of the cylindrical shape of the pole increases wind resistance. A traditional solar light with rectangular panel can only withstand 70 to 90 mph winds while a light powered by a CIGS flexible panel can withstand 150+ mph.
Because solar-powered lighting is self-contained, it is off-grid and can be used in remote installations and is unaffected by power outages.
1. Provide outdoor lighting that preserves resources, has no moving parts and is virtually maintenance-free
2. Panels need to:
3. Generate sufficient power
4. Easily fit onto existing poles
5. Withstand the outdoor environment
6. Look good
Solution with flexible solar panels-
1. Flexible panels curve around light pole, preserving the look of the light
2. Lights can withstand 150+ mph winds and have low risk of theft and vandalism
3. Powerful enough to charge battery to power light for eight days
Workshop and Technology: