144W Flexible Photovoltaic Laminates for Solar Power Generation
|FOB Price:||US $288-332 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $288-332/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PVL-144
- Number of Cells: 22
- Condition: New
- Material: Amorphous Silicon
- Working Voltage: 35.20V
- Voc: 48.40V
- Length: 5392mm
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Product Name: 144W Flexible Photovoltaic Laminates
- Transport Package: Strong Carton, Color Box
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Application: Industrial
- Certification: CE
- Peak Power: 144W
- Working Current: 4.09A
- Isc: 5.1A
- Width: 378mm
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Trademark: SINOLTECH
- Specification: IEC, CE
- HS Code: 85414020
Technical Date for 144W flexible solar panel:
Why flexible solar?
Flexible lightweight solar cells and modules can go where rigid glass modules can't.
This makes it possible to add solar energy generation to low load capacity roofs, structures such as carports and storage facilities, curved surfaces, vehicles, floating reservoir covers, landfill membrane covers and many other applications.
-Roofs and other structures not built to support racks & panels, such as already‐constructed carports that can be retrofitted for solar
Workshop and Technology:
Flexible solar panel for Commercial Rooftop
High Performance Thin Film Solar in a Lightweight and Flexible Form Factor
The FLEX solar panel product is the ideal solar solution for metal and low-slope commercial roofs.
These panels are lightweight and can be directly bonded to both metal and membrane system roofs - eliminating the need for solar racking, reducing weight load and significantly lowering project costs.
For metal roofs, the FLEX series PV modules can be installed over a wide range of standard architectural metal roof panels, including flat and striated panel pans ranging from 16 to 36 inches wide. As an example, the FLEX Series modules can be directly applied to square rib corrugated panels to create solar parking canopies.
For today's advanced membrane roof systems, the FLEX modules bond directly onto the membrane, eliminating the need for solar racking, concrete ballasts, and roof penetrations. Integration of the low profile, thin film modules onto the membrane roof surface protects against seismic movement and high winds. The FLEX PV modules simplify project logistics and reduce labor costs and installation times. The final installed solar solution is lightweight, making it ideal for low weight bearing building structures.
Features and Benefits:
1. Factory Applied Self-Adhesive - Simple Peel-and-Stick Application
2. Efficiency Rating +16%
4. High Wind Zone Performance
5. Low Labor and Balance of System (BOS) Costs
6. Optional: Factory Laminated on Metal Panel for Rapid Installation
7. Optional: Field Applied Modules - On-site Roll Forming - Retrofit
8. Direct Bonding on Membrane Roofs from Some Roof Manufacturers
9. Optional: Secondary Membrane Panel Option for Older Membrane Roofs
--Solar Engineered for Today's Membrane Roof Systems
High Performance Solar Roofing in a Lightweight Format
The flexible solar modules are designed for low-slope commercial roofs-perfect for today's advanced membrane roof systems. The FLEX modules bond directly onto the membrane roof system, eliminating the need for solar racking, concrete ballasts, and roof penetrations. Integration of the low-profile, thin-film modules onto the membrane roof surface protects against seismic movement and high winds. The FLEX modules simplify project logistics and reduce labor costs and installation times. The final installed solar solution is lightweight, making it ideal for low-weight-bearing building structures.
Features and Benefits:
1. Factory-applied Self-Adhesive-Simple Peel-and-Stick Application
2. Aperature Efficiency as High as 16%
3. Lightweight-2.4 kg/m2 (0.5 lb/ft)
4. Provides Four Times the Wattage per Kilogram as Silicon
5. High Wind Zone Performance
6. Low Labor and Balance-of-System (BOS) Costs
7. Direct Bonding on Certain Roof Membranes
8. Secondary Membrane Panel Option for Older Membrane Roofs